Car accidents are common, but that doesn’t make them any less terrifying. What often follows a crash is a long physical, emotional and financial recovery process that can be taxing. Most of us know the basics of dealing with insurance companies, which can leave us vulnerable to low offers at our disposal. In those uncertain days, you should consult a Car Accident Lawyer to understand the law and get the compensation you are legally entitled to. Car Accident Lawyers are skilled at negotiating with insurance companies and know when to reject a settlement offer because it is too low. Best Car Accident Lawyer
Ali Awad, a founder and managing attorney at CEO Lawyer Personal Injury Law Firm, isn’t afraid to take on big insurance companies for his clients. Known as the “CEO Lawyer,” Mr. Awad took a small business to an 8-figure firm within three years. No wonder his firm was vote the fastest-grow law firm in the US in 2021, beating out 499 others. The CEO lawyer has over a million followers on social media who look to him for timely legal advice. Car Accident Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, don’t wait to call Ali Awad for a no-obligation consultation on your case. the CEO lawyer and his team work on a contingent basis, which means they don’t get paid until you do. You have nothing to lose by calling (888) 307-3619 to discuss the details of your case.
car accident lawyer
car accident injuries can range from minor to severe. The following list outlines some common or recurring injuries suffered by car accident victims:
Traumatic Brain Injury:
Car accidents are the leading cause of traumatic brain injury in the US. Traumatic brain injury or TBI is when the brain is damaged due to head trauma. The injury can be from a blunt blow or a sharp, penetrating wound.
- How to get a bank loan and bank loan conditions
- Details About Probashi Kallyan Bank Loan
- 7 Benefits of life Insurance in bangladesh
Spinal or neck injuries:
The forceful impact of an accident can cause severe damage to the spine and neck. A neck-related injury known as whiplash occurs when the head is thrown forward in a quick, jerking motion. Spinal cord injuries can range from mild to severe, with some damages resulting in partial or complete paralysis.
The body can be burned in various ways during or immediately after an accident. You can get burn if your skin comes into contact with hot liquids, surfaces, or chemicals. If a car catches fire during an accident, you may suffer severe burns that require surgery or a skin graft.
Fractures and broken bones:
It’s no wonder that broken bones and fractures are joints in car accidents. Broken legs, ribs, arms, ankles, and fractures are cause by forceful impacts and can range in severity from fractures to complete breaks. Some broken bones will require surgery to reset and heal properly.
Broken windshield and steering wheel impact can cause facial cuts and other injuries. If severe, surgical correction may be necessary.
Soft tissue injuries:
It’s easy to think of soft tissue injuries as less severe, but that’s not necessarily true. Soft tissue injuries may not be noticeable or apparent until days after the accident. Damage to organs may not be evident to the naked eye and can cause serious, life-threatening injuries.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder:
Not every injury resulting from a car accident is physical. Many suffer emotional and psychological trauma after an accident. A trained psychiatrist can diagnose post-traumatic stress disorder. Symptoms usually include feeling anxious or anxious about activities that used to feel customary to you, nightmares, and memories of traumatic events.
What should you do after a car accident?
- You may be injure, disorient, or unsure of what steps to take in the minutes and hours following a car accident. Your safety and the safety of others involve in the accident are paramount. This list will help guide you on how to respond after being involved in an accident.
- Call 911 and get medical attention immediately. If you or someone else is injure, do not try to move them, but wait for emergency medical personnel to arrive.
- Go to the hospital and get your injuries check and document. These records will be require for your insurance settlement.
- If you can, get the names and contact information of any witnesses involve or involve in the accident. Take pictures of accidents and scenes. If you are injure, leave this action to the police, who will respon.
- Do not plead guilty at the scene or the hospital.
- Contact Ali Awad to discuss your case in detail. Our attorneys will provide a no-obligation consultation on your case.
- The sooner you retain a car accident lawyer, the sooner you will get the settlement offer you deserve after an accident.